Orvis Clearwater Wading Jacket is the go-to jacket when you need
performance and durability. The Clearwater Wading jacket features 20K
waterproofness and 15K breathability rating by way of a three-layer
nylon shell fabric, meaning you stay dry no matter how much rain comes
your way. Fully taped seams and a YKK AquaGuard front closure
eliminates weak points where other jakets fail. Not stopping there,
Orvis designed the Clearwater Wading Jacket for the angler on the water
by including features such as two large front storage pockets,
handwarmer pockets, and a three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated
brim. Finally, Orvis included a Dolphin Skin cuff system to keep water
out of your sleeves when you go for that in-water release.
- 20K waterproofness and 15K brethability rating.
- Three-layer nylon shell fabric with fully-taped seams.
- YKK AquaGuard water-resistant front closure.
- Two large front storage pockets and two handwarmer pockets.
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system.
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim