everything its big brother is, but designed to balance perfectly with
lighter rods and yet still offer legendary Mirage engineering and
performance. Mirage LT features a lighter version of the sealed and
maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag system that
adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation. With zero
start-up inertia and precise low-end control it eliminates line shock
and protects light tippets with the same silky smooth drag, and yet
offers more stopping power than you will ever need for trout, bass,
pike, musky, or carp. 30% lighter and 30% narrower, the Mirage LT is
made in New Hampshire by the same skilled American craftsmen that build
the Mirage. The LT offers the same increased retrieve rates, reduction
in line coil, and is machined from the same strong, yet lightweight,
6061 T6 aluminum barstock as the Mirage. Ergonomically designed,
machined aluminum handle. Quick-release spool easily converts from left-
to right-hand retrieve. Type II anodizing. Titanium shaft reduces
weight and adds durable power transmission. Fully radiused reel foot
prevents kinked leaders. Low-profile counterweight won’t catch fingers
or fly lines. In midnight with silver accents, olive with silver
accents, and red/white/blue. Made in USA.
- Designed to balance perfectly with lighter freshwater rods
- Zero start-up inertia and precise low-end control protects light tippets
- Lighter version of the sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag
- Adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation
- 30% lighter and 30% narrower than Mirage®
- Excellent for trout, bass, pike, musky, or carp
- Strong, yet lightweight, 6061 T6 aluminum
- Type II anodizing
- Quick-release spool easily converts from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Mirage LT I for line weights 1-3; 4.1 oz, 3.1” diameter.
- Mirage LT II for line weights 3-5; 4.3 oz, 3.4” diameter.
- Mirage LT III for line weights 5-7; 4.5 oz, 3.7” diameter.
- Mirage LT IV for line weights 7-9; 5 oz, 4” diameter.