Nýtt módel frá bushnell. Fusion X 10 X 42 með innbyggðum fjarlægðarmæli. Magnaður sjónauki á góðu verði. ARC (Angle Range Compensation) tæknin tryggir hárrétt færi þrátt fyrir hæðarmun +/- 1 Yard. 1600 metra mæligeta , IPX7 vatnsheldni, hágæðagler.
Bushnell Fusion X RF 10×42 Binoculars. Superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics combine to make the best of both worlds in Bushnell’s Fusion X 10X42mm Ranging Binocular. Our HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—provides optimum viewing clarity, while the one-of-a-kind ActivSync™ Display means you’ll never again have trouble reading the ranging readout. Together, they make the Fusion X the one tool every hunter needs.
A binocular that provides great viewing from before sunrise to after sunset is a critical piece of gear for any hunter. Today’s hunters also want a rangefinder that delivers an accurate readout to support a successful shot. What they don’t get are both those things in one tool—until now.
Bushnell’s Fusion X boasts superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics for the best of both worlds in one unit. Our HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—provides optimum viewing clarity, and you never have to worry about the rangefinder falling short because this unit delivers detailed readings for distances up to a full mile. Built to take the hard knocks field use deals out, this full-size 10X42 design supports a rock-steady hold and great magnification but without being too bulky and heavy. The Fusion X won’t so much blink when the weather gets rough and your view won’t be compromised thanks to its IPX7 waterproofing and Exo-Barrier lens coatings. Whether it’s meat for the table or a chance at the buck or bull of a lifetime, the Fusion X will be there when you need it most.
Our HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—means you can tell antlers from branches well before sunrise and through the last legal minutes of shooting light.
BOW & RIFLE MODES
Ranging features hunters demand include scan, near/far target, archery, and rifle ballistic modes—and ranging out to a full mile with +/- one yard accuracy.
EXO BARRIER™ TECHNOLOGY
IPX7 waterproof construction our EXO™ Barrier exterior lens protection mean your view is clear and bright no matter what Mother Nature has in store for your hunt.
- First of its kind ActivSync™ display technology fluidly morphs from black readouts against bright backgrounds to red readouts against dark ones, with infinitely variable tones. No more lost readings on game in deep cover. No more washed-out numbers on those super-bright cloudless days. No more guessing about whether you’re seeing a 600 or an 800 or ranging a buck or a tree. This is what best-in-class rangefinding was destined to be.
- IPX7 waterproof construction means the Fusion X can be submerged at 1 meter for 30 minutes without compromising the integrity of the glass or electronics.
- Full one-mile ranging capability, accuracy to +/- one yard, and near/far, bow, and rifle ballistic modes provide exacting data. This is precision ranging that supports successful shots.
- Snow, sleet, pouring rain, fog, and grit are no match for the Fusion X thanks to our EXO™ Barrier lens protection. Our proprietary coating technology bonds to exterior lens surfaces to repel moisture, oil, dust, and debris so your view is clear no matter what Mother Nature is dishing out around you.
- The Fusion X’s HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—means you can tell antlers from branches well before sunrise and through the last legal minutes of shooting light. Our fully multi-coated lenses and high-quality BK7 prisms bring light to the eye and crystal-clear pictures that enhance game animal identification.
- Backed by Bushnell’s Lifetime Ironclad Warranty, fully transferable with no receipt required.